Schwinn Loop 20 Folding Bike Review
Schwinn the famous American brand who are terrible at naming bikes, there i said it. Let's get the naming issue aside before getting into the review, it'll help clear up some confusion for you.
The bike we're reviewing is called the Schwinn Loop 20 Inch, it was previously called the Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike which was a bit of a mouthfull so their marketing team put their heads together and came up with the new moniker. The loop part of the name comes from the visually pleasing frame which resembles a loop.
Naming issues aside the Schwinn loop is a solid sturdy bike that is perfect for those looking for their first foldable bike or for those looking for an amazing bargain price wise. We've included a great vid below showing you just how easy the fold process is.
|Color:||Black and Green|
|Wheel:||20-inch alloy rims.|
|Folded Size:||16″ x 32.5″ x 26″|
|Speeds:||7-speed Shimano grip shifting.|
|Brakes:||Alloy front and rear linear pull brakes.|
|Extras:||heavy-gauge nylon storage bag|
- Easy to Fold, you're done in 15 seconds.
- Exceptional value for more money, one of the cheapest models of folding bike available on the market today
- Built with style and practical design. It's also built like a tank and durable is an understatement.
- Fantastic braking system which is a big plus when you're picking up speed.
- Not designed for long rides, or should we say the seat isn't exactly the most comfortable.
- Built like a tank makes it durable but it also makes it fairly heavy weighing in at 33 lbs.
- Can't adjust the handlebar.
One of the most popular folding bicycles at the budget end of the market. Stylish and sturdy with an easy fold mechanism perfect for the beginner or irregular user. the same sturdy design does add weight and makes it more cumbersome than other models but hey look at the price and you can't complain. Overall a solid reliable bike that does the job for a great price.